Tuesday 24 October 2017

PRAC WEEK 1

Hi hi!!!!

STRESS STRESS STRESS......

Its my first week at Prac 4001 and it did turn out to be quite and eventful week more than i expected. I am based at Naparima College where i am assigned to teach from forms 1 to 4. I am scheduled for 6 classes per week but as stated above my first week turn out to be eventful where classes were constantly disrupted due to on-going school activities.

The few lessons that was taught in the week turned out well and successful. My resources aided me in my teaching and the class activities engaged all my students ensuring that everyone was able to learn something.My handouts worked well in saving time and being able to complete my lessons successfully.

From my peers i did receive some feed back and this helped me to better shape my lessons, resources as well as activities.

I do look forward to my second week of teaching.

1 comment:

  1. Kristy, thanks for posting about your practicum experience during the first week. Interesting that there were so many disruptions. How did you feel about them? How did this lesson/experience help you to understand yourself and others? What biases, stereotypes, preconceptions, and assumptions did you have? How were they changed by this lesson? What changes will you make to ensure your self-learning and self-development in the future?

    ReplyDelete

EXTRA CLASS EXTRA WORK EXTRA MARKS!!!!!

And so that how my day started before i could have even reach to my make up ATMOSPHERIC class at Valsyn. Sometimes the unexpected happe...