Friday 10 November 2017

EXTRA CLASS EXTRA WORK EXTRA MARKS!!!!!

Image result for when some days you gotta emergency quotes
And so that how my day started before i could have even reach to my make up ATMOSPHERIC class at Valsyn.
Sometimes the unexpected happens which made me realize i needed to slow down.Before i could have reach class my uncle got a heart attack and i myself fell ill. Nevertheless i did attend class though late i was still able to understand the focus of the class based on weather system and disaster management and preparedness. The short interactive class i had allowed me to reflect on how prepared i was for a disaster and also educated me on the necessities during a disaster.

Image result for disaster management
Dr.Babb release of our marks from our model and presentation was the high light for me of the class i was able to see and understand where my group feel short.Though we are still negotiating on a particular mark since one group member was missing it prepped us for our up coming presentation on Economic Geography.

The MindTraps were awesome and worked well i found as we had out of the boxing thinking to concluded some form of answer. I will certainly be using those MindTraps in my classroom.

It was a well worth fun class!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kristy, so sorry to hear about your uncle and I hope that he is doing better. I am so glad that you were still able to make it to class.

    ReplyDelete

EXTRA CLASS EXTRA WORK EXTRA MARKS!!!!!

And so that how my day started before i could have even reach to my make up ATMOSPHERIC class at Valsyn. Sometimes the unexpected happe...